Thursday, December 30, 2010

Slim Fast Peanut Butter Crunch Snack Bar
Sam's is offering a free sample here

Did you have a good Christmas?
We had an awesome Christmas! Lots of games, good movies like The Sugar Creek Gang and a set of Roy Rogers cowboy movies (my boys love these)! My sweet husband gave me a watch that I requested and surprised me with a new comforter and sheet set which we desperately needed. He also bought two motorbikes for the kids to ride and they are having a blast! It's amazing watching them ride around!
We also enjoyed lots of french toast, bacon, eggs, grits and enjoyed some tasty lamb at my mom's house!
At Brian's parents, we enjoyed a sampling of jalopeno poppers, bagel bites, shrimp and cocktail sauce, velveeta and sausage cheese dip, crackers and cheese, apple pie and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment