With 12 grams of protein, the new Yoplait Greek is a nourishing treat for the mind and soul. Available in four delicious flavors, Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain, the brand´s newest offering has a unique thick and creamy texture with the unmatched taste expected of Yoplait.
To celebrate its new Greek yogurt, Yoplait has teamed up with actress Izabella Miko, who plays Greek Goddess Athena in the epic adventure new Warner Bros. Pictures´ and Legendary Pictures´ film "Clash of the Titans," in theatres April 2 in 3D.
I recently received 2 coupons for free Yoplait Greek yogurt from My Blog Spark and my kids decided on the honey vanilla flavor.
They love vanilla yogurt and one son in particular loves honey so that flavor is a winner! I also received a "Nourish Your Inner Goddess" gift pack, which included some great items for relaxation.
MyBlogSpark has generously offered an additional gift pak to give away to one of my readers which includes 2 VIP coupons for free yogurt.(*This coupon offer for a free cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Tennessee.)
To enter this giveaway you may do one or more of the following: (Giveaway will end Sunday, April 25, 2010 at midnight eastern time)
1. Be a subscriber to thisblog.
2. follow this blog.
3. blog about this giveaway and leave a link in your comment.
4. follow me on twitter @onceuponaqpon
5. tweet about this and leave a link in your comment.
6. be a fan on facebook @Once Upon A Qpon
7. write about this on your facebook page and leave a comment in your link
8. Answer the following question: What do you do to relax? I love to read or do a sudoku puzzle before going to sleep.