Friday, April 2, 2010

MathScore.com Worksheet Generator

MathScore.com has an awesome worksheet generator.  I reviewed their product awhile back but hadn't taken advantage of this part of their website. You can be very specific about the content of the worksheet and can print a page with answers if necessary. The worksheets include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
While there check out their free trial offer.
My son, Redd does his math drills several times a week on this site and I get a report back about his activities sent to my email address which I can print out for records. Another feature I like is you can adjust the time allowed for each problem depending on your child's speed.

Did you know? In one school year, the average student practices more than 10,000 problems while using their online practice program only one hour per week!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment