Saturday, January 16, 2010



The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Special
5 Years for the Price of 2
An unbelievable price for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine subscriptions: get 5 years for the price of 2. For only $39.00 you will find amazing resources, candid interviews with business owners, glimpses into the routines of other homeschools, articles from the experts in homeschooling, as well as up-and-coming innovators helping our days run a little more smoothly.

Printable Coupons
Wet Ones Wipes
Get coupon here

Natures Cure Acne Products
$3 coupon

Silk Soymilk
75 cent coupon


Question for Fellow Bloggers
I usually try to do a weeks worth of posts and use post options to preschedule them.
I changed computers and since then it doesn't matter what date I give the post, if I click publish post it publishes automatically. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Please email me at onceuponaqpon(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment