Friday, October 1, 2010

Seventh Generation Winner

Congratulation to Beth for winning the Seventh Generation gift pack.  For some reason comments were still not showing up in my comment section so if you left a comment I apologize for not seeing it!

This morning felt like fall!  I walked outside to feed our chickens and the outside air felt nice and cool.  I love this time of the year.  My boys are enjoying their long sleeved shirts I just got out of storage.  Thank goodness for hand-me-downs!  The only child I have to buy clothes for at the moment is Dixie. 
What about you? Are you fortunate enough to have clothes passed to you or do you shop at second hand stores or do you pay full price?

Here are some coupons for you to enjoy!
Delicious Living
Enjoy $11.50 in coupon savings on this site.

Facebook coupon
50 cents off Zola acai fruit juice

Alexia
get a new coupon when their new site launches

No comments:

Post a Comment