Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hi Everybody,
Sorry for the absence this past week but a lot has been going on. First off, I was going to do some super post announcing my great news but that's not happening so here it is:
I'm pregnant!!!! I found out about a month ago but since then life has been very busy and I have not felt good. Thankfully I don't actually get sick but I feel like it all the time right now. I am about 9 1/2 weeks so hopefully it will be passing soon! I have also had dentist appointments, a wedding to play in, one very bad headache and with all these my house went downhill fast and I had to work on it before working on this site! Also, it looks like there are issues with Mr. Linky right now so I haven't been able to do Tuesday's Tournaments.
So, for the moment posts will most likely be short and sweet.
I will be announcing the winner to the 200 coupons giveaway shortly.

Coppertone products $3 coupon
Blue Bunny Birthday Party or Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches $1 coupon

April

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! May you pass through the icky early tiredness and hit your super mama phase soon soon soon! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. How exciting. I have two kids and had morning sickness all 9 months both times LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that's wonderful!

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award - when you have time, check it out here:
    http://contest-corner.blogspot.com/2009/06/contest-corner-won-award.html

    It's not as exciting as your announcement, though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I'm just reading this post...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love to hear of new baby's on the way. Hope you feel better soon. that ol sickness is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! How very exciting! Hope the morning sickness passes soon!

    ReplyDelete