Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Free Snikiddy Product Coupon
Sign up here

Well, I forgot to write something yesterday and I'm sitting here thinking, 'What did I do yesterday?'.
I know I did school with my kids, fed them and got them to bed. Oh yes, we had the best supper. We love to have breakfast for supper at least once a week. Well, I'm not trying to brag but I made the best homemade biscuits ever! Growing up, I used to stay with my friend Christy and her mom made the best bacon, egg and cheese biscuits. Last night, out biscuits tasted just like those.  If you have seen the movie Ratatouille and the scene where the critic eats a bite of the Ratatouille and he instantly feels taken back in time in childhood.  Well, that's how I felt. I'm pretty sure my family enjoyed the meal too because there was not a lot left and no begging or bribing was involved.

Today I got to go triple couponing at Harris Teeter. My mom went and helped me use up some of my coupons.  Thank you Mom!!! My mom is going to have a big huge jewel on her crown in heaven for all the help she gives me.  If the Lord allows me to be a grandma one day I hope to be like her!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment