Friday, September 25, 2009

Studypod Book Holder (A Review)



My chiropractor would absolutely love this product!
If I was one of those fearless, door to door salespeople I would take a bunch to his office and see if I could sell them there. But, since that is not my gift in life, I will just enjoy telling you all I can about the Studypod here.

Are you concerned about your child hunching over their textbooks while studying? This easy-to-assemble, very affordable product will alleviate that concern of yours.I am having to help my 10 yr. old learn some vital study skills this year and one of those is not laying her head on the table while studying! Talk about getting sleepy and losing much needed attention span!

The Studypod keeps the textbook/notes to study from in eye range and encourages good posture. With reduced neck and eye strain and improved posture and oxygen flow, your child will retain more information which can reduce study time while improving quality. This new tool invented by Phil Rucinski, will foster a good study habit that will last a child from elementary grades through adulthood! My first grader is already utilizing this when he has to do copy work or practice writing spelling words. Would you like to know how it works? Go here to watch a video or download a PDF file.

The Studypod comes in 3 different colors: black, pink and blue. You may purchase one unit for $19.95 and if you buy two or more you can purchase them at a discounted price of $16.95 each.
Studypods can be ordered online here and if you have any questions, contact information is here. Oh, and here is something special for my readers. A discount code! Take $5 off your order with the code TOSBLOG5.

This product is also available for reselling and fundraising. So rethink your PTA selling cookie dough this year and get students studying smarter and finishing faster with the Studypod!

April
Thanks to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and Studypod for this review opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment